1. Is cheating right? Does the argument “because everyone else is doing it” make it right? Is it right to say that it’s better to cheat than to repeat? Can you think of some consequences for society if morality is based on this argument?
- Cheating is bad, I knew it. The argument “because everyone else is doing it”
is also bad, we know that everyone try to cheating in exams but it is in their conscience when they got higher score in the exam maybe after they will be guilty. For my opinion, its not good to cheat because it gives you guilty in your conscience. For some consequences here the example, I cheat on exam but when the oral interaction begins the instructor told me to enumerate or give the meaning of an subject, I might cannot answer his/her question.
2. Will your decision on whether or not to take the drugs be different if the drugs referred to are marijuana or shabu? Do parents and society have the right to limit “fun”?
- My decision is I would not take the marijuana or shabu drugs, because I know
it will affect my body in addicting so its better to avoid than to become it worst. I think family or society has a limit so called “fun” but everyone has own lives to be happy to their doing but they should limit their boundaries that if they will continue to take a drugs to become high they will abusive their selves.
3. Are you always obliged to follow authority? Where do you draw the line between, disobedience to the law and to your conscience?
- I think it my right to follow or not to follow the authority because its not my
obligation,and obligation contains agreement. Its hard to draw the line between disobedience to the law and to my conscience, if I were stuck in this question I choose my conscience because its OK to disobedience the law because law is full of rules, but the conscience is full of guilty.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kaloka wala na talagang laman ang utak ko.. puro lalake ang laman... jozko!!!!! ako na.... ako na ang boploks cheverloo.... di ko makakalimutan tong pinagawa saken ni Ninyo na to.... nakakaloka siya...
0 comments:
Post a Comment