Up to now.... may hang-over pa rin ako sa pagkapanalo ni Shamcey... ako na ang adik....
ikaw ba naman sumubaybay from pagkapanalo niya sa Bb. Pilipinas... up to Day 1 sa Miss Universe hanggang sa coronation.. pero pabasa-basa lang ako ng updates sa misso.... ang bago kong tambayan simula last year.....
--------------
ayun na-adik na kay shamcey supsup.... pero grabe... ang galing galing niya.... kakilabot ang ganda niya lalo na dun sa FINAL LOOK......
---------------------------------
dito ko na palage papanuodin si shamcey... super love na love ko yung swimsuit round niya.. ganda ng "tsunami walk"
---------------------------------------------
at dahil sa pagala-gala ako mundo ng net...
napanuod ko to.. grabe tawa ako ng tawa... sayang wala akong portuguese transcription ng sagot ni Angola.. parang sarap mag-portuguese.... sobra akong natatawa talaga......
like for example obregada brasil!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plus eto pa.....
LATEST CHIKA FROM BRAZIL... na napulot ko sa missosology.info
Venezuela: Why me no includo en el top dyes? Mi body is the besta among all the candidatas!
One of the judges: You looked old girl. It made it even worse when you said"VEIN TE SINKO ANYOS." None of us speak espanol so we just assumed you were 35.
Back stage CHINA: Congratulations Angola!
Angola: Thanks China, You like my crown?
China: Yes of course, go check what's written on it then
Angola takes off her crown and read the little words on the back: MADE IN CHINA
China: Hihihihihihi
BREAKING NEWS A reporter asked Malaysia why she didn't place and Malaysia said: "I don't think there is any conclusive evidence as of yet...but what I would like to know is why Portugal made it and not me? we should see how that would work out in the future"
Backstage
Philippines: Hey China, Congrats on being 4th! My question was hard!
China: I think you got the easiest!
Philippines: what would you say?
China: "If they have love, why not"
NAKAKALOKAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------
plus eto pa.. si Mommy D ang true winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: ALING DIONISIA ANSWERED SHAMCEY'S QUESTION:
If you would have to change your religious beliefs, would you marry the man you love?
Dionesia: If I would change my religious beliefs? Of course, Yes I can. It is only a religion. If the man that I marry is from Religion 2 and I am in Religion 8, I can move to Religion 2 which is Cagayan Valley. Abrelata Brasil!
If you would have to change your religious beliefs, would you marry the man you love?
Dionesia: If I would change my religious beliefs? Of course, Yes I can. It is only a religion. If the man that I marry is from Religion 2 and I am in Religion 8, I can move to Religion 2 which is Cagayan Valley. Abrelata Brasil!
heniwey.... ABRELATA BRAZIL TO EVERYONE!!!!!
--------------------
MISS ANGOLA.. (funny answer)
Judge Lea Salonga: If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would it be and why?
Interpreter: Si por se poderj moda agono douz caracteristicas fizicas, qua characteristica su modaria y por que?
Miss Angola: Grasa.... Bon noit Sao Paolo. Grasa o deo ba muich oili fata sa pag- douché douché kanina. Tapoz douché mega buffet con pasta mama mia at jinom ng absoluta vodka.
Interpreter: Thank God i am very satisfied the way God created me and i wouldn't change a thing.
Miss Angola: Considér mo na ija, na ganders watash por d'entro. Taruzsh ang prinzip souz maria muich faluzsh! Akelsh...
Interpreter: I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have my principles!
Miss Angola: A quelsh ka, noz mo vetch na cryola mia familya por que todos zila waz educada, ni cinco centimos waz de bolza. Mega pretendejz vusog zila pero lafez ng toda toda. Y si zjalora?
Interpreter: I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I would like to follow this for the rest of my life. And now i would like to give all of you a piece of advice.
Miss Anogla: Si Izadora project zya pero wiz corona. La corona es para mia, la perfecta. Respeta nyoz na lanj zia.
Tingggg!!! (30 seconds)
Interpreter: Respect one another!
Interpreter: Si por se poderj moda agono douz caracteristicas fizicas, qua characteristica su modaria y por que?
Miss Angola: Grasa.... Bon noit Sao Paolo. Grasa o deo ba muich oili fata sa pag- douché douché kanina. Tapoz douché mega buffet con pasta mama mia at jinom ng absoluta vodka.
Interpreter: Thank God i am very satisfied the way God created me and i wouldn't change a thing.
Miss Angola: Considér mo na ija, na ganders watash por d'entro. Taruzsh ang prinzip souz maria muich faluzsh! Akelsh...
Interpreter: I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have my principles!
Miss Angola: A quelsh ka, noz mo vetch na cryola mia familya por que todos zila waz educada, ni cinco centimos waz de bolza. Mega pretendejz vusog zila pero lafez ng toda toda. Y si zjalora?
Interpreter: I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I would like to follow this for the rest of my life. And now i would like to give all of you a piece of advice.
Miss Anogla: Si Izadora project zya pero wiz corona. La corona es para mia, la perfecta. Respeta nyoz na lanj zia.
Tingggg!!! (30 seconds)
Interpreter: Respect one another!
5 comments:
kaloka. haha
kulit ng mga jokes... lalo na yung kay mommy d
sigurado ako pinractice mo yung tsunami walk ano?
@green
hahaha
@khanato
napulot ko lang kung san san yung kay mommy d
@sean
hahaha sinubukan ko pero sadly.. matigas ang bewang ko :( lol
hahaha ayun o pinagsama lahat ng jokes... hahaha
Post a Comment